How does it work?
Find a restaurant
Place an order
Collect when ready
Earn loyalty points
Orogo Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Orogo Limited of 77 Leonard Street, Studio 2, London EC2A 4QS and we are registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site www.orogo.com (our "Site") or by using the Orogo smartphone application (the "App"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and the App and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site or the App including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users\' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Save as referred to below or in our Site or App we do not store credit card details.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (whether as principal or agent for any restaurants or otherwise).
- To enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To investigate any complaints or potential breaches of the service;
- To provide you with marketing communications where you have given your consent to such purpose.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Site, the App and the services, you consent to the use by us of such comments and feedback on the Site and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by using your first name and the town or city in which you reside.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- To any restaurants, other suppliers or subcontractors (including payment providers) in order to fulfil the service;
- For marketing purposes only where you have consented to this;
- To our restaurant partners in the event they may want to use limited information for their individual marketing and information purposes only where you have consented to this. If you change your mind about being contacted by our partners in the future, please let us know.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Orogo Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of GBP10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We hope that you will be happy with the way we handle your information but if not you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner if there is a problem – for more information visit www.ico.gov.uk.
5, 4 Queen's Gate Place
London SW7 5NT
Registered in England & Wales
Company No. 8214903